- To promote co-operative activities among Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery (O-HNS) specialists.
- To organise scientific meetings, academic discussions and other activities to promote the advancement of O-HNS.
- To encourage study and research into problems related to O-HNS.
- To print and publish newsletters, circulars, periodicals, pamphlets or other documents for the dissemination of information with respect to matters relevant to the objects of the Society.
- To promote relationships between the Society and similar societies or institutions in other countries including affiliation with regional and international organisations concerned with O-HNS. The Society shall not affiliate itself to a foreign organisation without the prior written approval of the Registrar or Assistant Registrar of Societies.
- To do all such other things as are incidental or the Society may think conducive to the attainment of the above objects or any of them.
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE (2017 - 2019)
For list of past Executive Committees, please CLICK HERE.